Share/Bookmark

9/20/2011 - School Misc.

No comment yet
These people? They. Make. My. Day.





He's thinking...he's thinking...AAAAAND?
Nothing.

I love petting him :D I really do. His hair makes me happy c:

I just thought of this as a school bullying picture, but apparently my dirtyminded friends have all accused me of taking it under the pretext of blackmail as it looks like...rape?

Cristian: =.= Gigi, you're seriously going to post that "rape" picture on your blog?
Clearly, I am.



Tonishia<3
She normally doesn't look this retarded....uhm. Yeah. Let's go with that(:


BWAAHAAHAHAHA she found out I was taking a picture xD






Had to crop this picture cause there were naked people in the background  O___O














"Are you taking a pictu--*click*"
Yes. Yes I was Vanessa.


Abi o-o you look like you're about to come over and break my camera...

Indian war paint....for a project >_> we don't randomly go around like this in school lulz.

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Chibi Photography | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER